Bzcommand.com
September 15, 2019, 11:58:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Battlezone Command Community.
FishDotXSI  BattlezoneComplex  Bz2MD  BzScrap  BattlezoneRealm BattlezoneForums Bz2maps.us

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Links Login Register   **
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mod'ed weapon shows in build tree but greyed out (mission play)  (Read 3965 times)
DaddyM0E
Scrap

« on: April 14, 2015, 04:51:19 PM »

On instant action games, the mod works just fine. ( any empty slot in the build tree)  Try to play the missions with it, and, although the mod is listed, it is greyed out, cannot be built, and gives no  "need to have this" in the 'bubble' next to it.

I wanted it built by the recycler, (in the missions) so I can access it fast.
Have made sure that all references to it for the armory have been removed.
Have it set at build item 8 or 9...don't remember which..hmm.. perhaps 8 and 9 depending, but not in the range of anything that might already have a build option as you progress.

What information do I need to post to figure this out?
DaddyM0E
Scrap

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 08:06:08 PM »

Hmm...... Either nobody wants to tackle this, has experienced it, or has this issue. Nuts.
AHadley
Scrap

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2015, 08:50:59 AM »

Sorry M0E, these forums tend to be pretty quiet. You're more likely to get a response over on bzforum.matesfamily.org.

I don't have time to provide a full response now, but it sounds like your issue is caused by modifying the default recycler (ivrecy.odf), while the singleplayer missions you are playing use a slightly different variant.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: