Bzcommand.com
March 20, 2019, 09:12:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Battlezone Command Community.
FishDotXSI  BattlezoneComplex  Bz2MD  BzScrap  BattlezoneRealm BattlezoneForums Bz2maps.us

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Links Login Register Mantis   **
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BZII Model creation infromation and some basic tutorials.  (Read 2418 times)
Edgrr
Scrap

« on: May 25, 2015, 03:25:09 AM »

The BZII resources are on the decline these days as not many people mod for the game any more. I still maintain my modeling forum although it's heavily based on creating models and props using an older modeling software called Caligari Truespace 7.61/6.6. The software is no longer supported as Caligari Corporation sold out to Microsoft and MS killed Truespace development. The software can create animated models minus morph based animation which does not appeared to be supported by any current modeling software. However, TS does export animation via it's Direct X model exporter, so model makers can make about 80 % of the current BZII models and props. Here's a current link to what I've compiled over about 10 years more or less http://gamespacelite.freeforums.org/battlezone-2-combat-commander-memorial-f41.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: